Office Address – Thakurtoli, Simdega,
P.O./ Dist.- Simdega,
WhatsApp No. : +91-9431327587
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Chief Executive : Awdhesh Kumar Prasad
Working Area- Simdega, Jharkhand
Sahbhagi Vikas is a public charitable trust registered under Trust Act 1882 vide no. IV.01\98 dt. 31.3.1998 at Simdega, Jharkhand. The trust was formed by social service minded persons to uplift the livelihood pattern of down trodden and marginalized community specially Schedule Tribes, Schedule Caste , Backwards, Dalits and Women. The Board of trustee comprises of President , Secretary, Treasurer and four trustee members. Mr. Awdhesh Kumar Prasad is the chief executive of the trust holding the chair of Secretary.
Sahbhagi Vikas works as a grassroots development organisation and implements developmental activities with the support of local communities, different voluntary networks, institutions, government and non-government agencies. It has focussed its activities in Simdega district of Jharkhand State.
The object of the trust deal with the socio-economic, cultural and political upliftment of the society; bringing about awareness, consciousness and education on different development issues; sustainable development through community participation; promotion and strengthening of development activities; inter-relation with social professional organisations at regional and international levels; and coordination with government, non-government and semi government agencies and bodies who are engaged in the development sector.
Sahbhagi Vikas visualize “An accountable, result based and self-dependent society where the community continuously contributes for social entitlement, non-violence, and domestic violence, gender equality, peace and harmony, health & hygiene, education, grassroots democracy.”
The mission statement of the trust is “To act as a non-government grassroots development organization for the empowerment of the local community through true participation and excellent performance in the developmental process where the role of women and marginalized sections of the society will be absolute”.
The strategy of the organization is “To empower through community awareness, education & performance, mass action, movement & mobilization, demonstration and sharing of knowledge & experiences, and capacity building of community in particular and organization at the whole”.
- Self Governance System – Promotion of Gram Sabha and Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- Promotion/Strengthening of SHGs for ensuring Livelihood through IGPs
- Rural Empowerment for the Entitlement Realisation
- Empowering Women to take leadership role.
- Promotion of Diversified Agriculture specially Lac Cultivation, Rabi Crops, Practices of Bio-Fertilizers and ITK.
- Domestic Violence control programme
- Trafficking and Safe Mobility
- Education and awareness generation for Gender Equity
- Mother and Child health Care, Malaria, Tuberculosis & HIV/Aids – Education & Awareness
- Patronization of specially abled
- Covid 19 Awareness and Relief Work
- Networking with likeminded NGOs and Institutions.
- Research & Documentation